• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
FMS collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, IP address etc.
• The above personal information is collected when you submit a request for service demonstration or asking for a quotation or
visit our website.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide FMS with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
FMS collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order and manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
• When FMS processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
FMS uses the webhosting provider which securely stores your data in Europe.
FMS will keep your name, email address, phone number, organisation name]. If you do not want us to keep your data, we can delete your data by according to your request.
FMS would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may also always opt out at any time.
You have the right at any time to stop FMS from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the FMS Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us using our website :firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
FMS would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request FMS for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that FMS correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request FMS to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that FMS erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that FMS restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to FMS’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that FMS transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – FMS uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – FMS uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our marketing partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that FMS has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Authority, Norway
Tel +47 22 39 69 00